Monday, February 2, 2009

hnyulknuojjbkcvoftybmuhjfg



Hey! Get off my keyboard!

My squirrel pincushion arrived from Etsy shop Lucyslocket today, and as soon as I opened the box he was racing around my desk! He settled down, and let me do some work, when I introduced him to my squirrel nutcracker.

Etsy shop Lucyslocket will be the first of many recycled wool artisans & crafters that I will be featuring this week, "Recycled Wool Animal Week". Lucy's darling pincushions are so sweet, affordable, and practical that I couldn't help buying one for my very own! I have featured her ealier in another post, so today i'll just go with her bunnies... perfect for Valentines Day or Easter presents!











2 comments:

Rabbithorns said...

this post title is hilarious! cutest guy ever. one of your turtles is featured in a new Treasury i did on Etsy called Counting Sheep. i love that turtle.

Archie and Melissa said...

oh how fun and wonderful!
great post!
xo
melissa