I was nominated!!! I have no idea what that really means, but it makes me feel good that someone really likes my blog :)
Since I don't like to reword things, at the risk of it turning into the telephone game, I copied & pasted the rules:
"The two rules for the Kreative Blogger Award are: 1. List 7 things you love. 2. Nominate 7 blogs for the award. Don't forget to link back to the blog that nominated you and to leave a comment on the blogs you nominate. "
~ 7 things I love ~
1. My super cool kid
2. Recycled wool (big surprise, eh?)
3. Being green
4. eating food right out of my garden
5. garage sales, thrift stores, & resale of any kind
7. Sudoku, and other puzzles
~ 7 blogs I nominate ~
I want to preface this by saying that these are not in any particular order, or this would have taken me a month to decide the order.
1. Cleaning Up The Clutter - I love this personal glimpse into someone else's struggle with clutter, when I am working with my own. I highly recommend this blog, & the book "It's All Too Much" by Peter Walsh for those looking for inspiration.
2. Lala & Gleen - A fun artsy blog, from a wool artist I hve featured on my blog twice.
3. Green Baby Bargains - This cool blog features the products they sell. All of the items they sell have a "green" aspect, are over 50% off retail, and are children's products. I personally have bought organic Baby Legs from them to give as gifts, for only $6!
4. Recycled+Revamped - Victoria makes the coolest stuff! She also has an Etsy shop that you don't want to miss if you have a baby.
5. New From Old - I just love Jilly's berets!
6. Making Do With The Not So New - some frugal tips!
7. Felt On The Fly - The adventures of Pickles & Larry is so cute!
Oh no, I forgot Pugnotes! Her blog should have definitely been on my list, but I couldn't figure out how to subscribe to her blog, so I forgot it when I made my list based off of blogs that I follow. Sorry Melissa!