Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Recycled wool patterns week - Dulces Creations


You know how expensive wool rugs can be, and it's hard to find a cool looking rug made from recycled materials that doesn't cost a fortune (after all... they have to get paid for their time). You can make this super cool rug yourself from recycled wool using this pattern! According to the description you can actually make these rugs while watching tv! Make a conversation piece for your home, while watching reruns of Little House on the Prairie when your kids are napping... how cool is that? :) You can find the e-pattern for a bargain price in Etsy shop Dulces Creations.

7 comments:

Aissa said...

Nice post. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very informative; so happy to be given a privilege to post a comment here.

aissa
www.joeydavila.net

Leslie Lim said...

At last! I found this truly amazing article. I am very happy that I found this very good article of yours. Very good info and very creative post. Thanks.

Whiz
www.imarksweb.org

sarah lee said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


edupdf.org

joy said...

We all need challenges in our life to keep motivated. I really had a great time scanning and reading your blog site and i was so amazed with your great artwork. I do hope you could inspire more readers. You can also visit my site for some interesting stuff.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

lee woo said...

Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


ufgop.org
ufgop.org

Barbie Chiu said...

I am so glad read your wonderful article. Im looking forward to read more of your works and posts. You did a good job! Try to visit my site too and enjoy.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Cindy Dy said...

Amazing and nice looking site. Make more effective… keep it up.

www.gofastek.com