Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hyena Cart recycled wool shops - Sweetie Bird Fashions


At Hyena Cart Sweetie Bird Fashions you will find recycled wool & recycled cashmere diaper covers that you will never want to cover! Whether you like the skirties, pedal pushers, or chinos, any kid will be dressed to the nines in them! You really can't lose with these... you get eco friendly (recycled wool, natural fibers... no icky plastic pants here!), function, fashionable, one-of-a-kind wearable art, while supporting a small business. How cool is that? :)



5 comments:

Sixpence and A Blue Moon said...

Adorable clothing! Not they typical, buy from the rack kind of clothing.

Victoria Velting said...

love the skirt/diaper cover! My little guy would look kinda funny in a skirt though, unless I made it in plaid, like a kilt. Hmm...

Resweater said...

Victoria, that's an awesome idea! A recycled wool kilt diaper cover! I love it, lol! I want pictures if you make one :)

Sarah - Sweetie Bird Fashions said...

Awesome! Thank you for the blog, I am just now finding it.
I sure have fun making little clothes out of a sustainable material!
Always stocking, check back in on me.
TY again!
Sarah

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.