Saturday, November 14, 2009
Recycled wool book list
Ok, here's that list I was talking about yesterday. These are in no particular order. Please let me know if you know of one that is not on this list & i'll add it. Most, if not all of these books can be found on Amazon.com.
Recycled wool books:
- Sweater Surgery: How to Make New Things with Old Sweaters, by Stefanie Girard
- The Sweater Chop Shop, by Crispina ffrench
- Felt it! Stitch it! Fabulous!, by Katheryn Tidwell Bieber
- Felted Wool Fashions: Making New Styles from Old Knits, by Vivian Peritts
- Sweater Renewal: Felting Knits into New Sweaters and Accessories by Sharon Franco Rothschild
- Warm Fuzzies, by Betz White
- Sewing Green, by Betz White
- Wool Felting Workshop, by Vivian Peritts
- The Art of Chopping Up a Sweater, by Anna-Stina Linden Ivarsson
eta: I have added a Swagbucks clickable box at the bottome of my right sidebar. Swagbucks is a new search engine (like using Google), and when you use it you randomly win "swagbucks"... points to redeem for stuff. When you have 45 swagbucks you can get a $5 Amazon.com gift card. I have won them already, and the Swagbucks add up fast! If you click through the box on my blog it will give me matching Swagbucks that you win, so lets earn us some Swagbucks together, and we can get some of these books!