Thursday, December 17, 2009
Another good karma giveaway!
I had SO much fun with the last good karma giveaway I did that I have to do another! I will be giving away 8 crochet & knitting pattern leaflets & books to one lucky winner! All of them feature baby & children clothes & accessories patterns, and they are all from the 1970's. There are lots of patterns for baby pants, so these would be especially great for those who cloth diaper & knit diaper covers! You can even knit these these things with recycled wool yarn from frogged sweaters ;) ! Ready for the rules?
* Go to my shop and let me know which sweater is your favorite.
Want an extra entry?
* Follow my blog, and if you already do just say that.
* Do something kind... Slip a sweet note in your husband's lunchbox, play that game you've played a hundred times that you hate that your kid loves, a random act of kindness to a stranger, bring some baked goods to a neighbor (that's what got someone the winning entry in my last good karma giveaway!) , and let us know what you did! It will make you feel good about yourself, make the recipient of the good fortune happy, and it will get you another entry! No fair posting something you already did, or were planning to do!... it's makes it more fun this way!
* Blog about this giveaway & link to it.
* Blog about encouraging kindness, and giving. (you can blog in the same post about this giveaway & encouraging kindness, and still get 2 entries).
* Have a giveaway of your own!
Make sure to leave a separate comment for the entries you complete!
Deadline: Tuesday, December 22nd at midnight, Central time zone. I will use random.org to pick the winners the following morning (December 23rd). **please leave an email if your blogger profile does not include it or you don't have a blog. I need a way to contact you.** Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and the winner will have 48 hours to reply back before I draw a new winner. Due to the weight of these, i'm afraid i'll have to limit the contest to US residents only.... sorry international readers :(