Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mmwolters, flower pins & purses


I decided to look on Ebay to see if there were any crafters/artisans that sold their recycled wool goodies there, and found mmwolters. Not only does she sell on Ebay, but she has an Etsy shop under the same name as well. She sells cute purses, beautiful flower brooches, and pretty pincushions. Those cheerful flowers remind me of spring, so I was happy to find them :) I was unable to copy any pictures of the lovely things she has on Ebay, so you will have to visit there to see them all.




3 comments:

softearthart said...

It is amazing what you can create out of recycled materials cheers Marie

patchwork said...

Love the bags...specially the flower on the bag makes it look so adorable.

the observer said...

I'm so sad to see this! She is a talented crafter, for sure, but she got her flower design after purchasing, disassembling and copying one of my designs. It's right in the Etsy feedback...