Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Earth Day! How about a sale?



Happy Earth Day! I don't want to bore you with a list of cliche things you can do to be green (you guys are already a good green bunch!), so how about a...
For 2 days only, today & tomorrow (April 23, 2011, ending at midnight cst), take $1 off of any 2 individually listed sweaters, $2 off of 3 individually listed sweaters, or take $1 off of each individually listed sweater if you buy 4 or more. Take $5 off of any mystery lot listed in my shop. These prices will not be reflected in my shop, so please check out through Artfire, message me with your email address, and I will send you a revised invoice that will reflect the sale prices. Click here to be magically transported to my shop!

2 comments:

Tina said...

If only I had a little extra money and space, I would so buy some sweaters! Oh, and you know, a reason to buy more :) I am still trying to work my way through the last batch I bought from you. I love your sweaters :)

Resweater said...

I totally understand! I won't be adding any sweaters to my own stash anytime soon.