I have been working on the camper every spare minute. Jack has nature camp for a couple of hours in the morning this week, so I have been able to get a lot of sewing in. I have completed the curtains, and have made covers for the bunk beds. I had enough of the curtain fabric to make a pillowcase for Jack's pillow. These pictures do not do the colors justice! They look so much better in real life. The orange isn't as dark in real life, and the colors of the curtain fabric are brighter, and not as washed out looking.
The curtains are not uneven... I put a panel from the other window up by accident. All the panels are on the correct windows now, but i'm too lazy to retake pictures ;).
Here's a closer look at the fabric:
Now to get all the other cushions made!