Since I haven't been posting much, how about some giveaways! I feel a little weird about doing a giveaway with my son's outgrown clothes, but these are all one of a kind. The jeans especially were very popular on Pinterest!
The rules? Please post which item you want (in the comments section of this post). Don't forget to leave an email (so I can contact you, if you win). Blog/tweet/Facebook about this giveaway, and you can post again for each (total of 4 posts max per person)! I'm sorry, but this giveaway is limited to the US. This giveaway ends at midnight (central time) on Friday, May 25th. I will use random.org to determine the winners.
Ready for the choices?
1. A super cute recycled wool sweater made by Victoria Velting. It fits a 2t-3t.
(there is no spot on the bottom of this sweater... my camera lens has a scratch on it).
2. A merino wool baseball style shirt made by me. We used this as a night shirt. Wool is naturally fire retardant (without chemicals!), dust mite resistant, moisture wicking, and temperature regulating, so absolutely perfect for pjs! Approximate size is 4-5t. If you don't win, you can make your own from the tutorial here!
(there is no spot on the bottom of this shirt... my camera lens has a scratch on it).
3. 3 pairs of size 6 jeans (all slim fitting styles), patched by me.
- Gap jeans original fit, size 6, with handmade recycled wool orange monster patch, made by me.
- Faded black wash Gap jeans boot fit, size 6 slim, with handmade recycled wool monster patch, made by me. The other knee is threadbare, and will need a patch soon too. I accidentally washed these on warm, instead of cold, so it is slightly bunchy around the patch, but it didn't deter us from using them ;).
- Gap jeans original fit, size 6, with handmade recycled wool owl patch, made by me. The other knee is threadbare, and will need a patch soon too.
Good luck! :)