Monday, December 22, 2008

Resweater has a new home!

I tried to go the website route, but it's taking me forever to get it set up, and figure it out. I also missed being part of a community. Then someone referred me to Artfire! It's like Etsy, but without all the fees, and personally I like the setup better. They offer 2 accounts, one is free, and the other is $7/month, but worth it. You get unlimited listings, as well as a bunch of other cool stuff. If I refer 10 people, they will waive my $7/a month, so if you were planning to sign up anyway, will you please use the link below? It is much appreciated. If you sign up through the link below for the $7 account, let me know & i'll throw in a free sweater in your next order from me :)


Check out Artfire


2 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi kris!
i just signed up for the free artfire through your link.

i hope that counts as one of your 10. thank you for the information. i never heard of artfire before.
it looks great!
melissa

Resweater said...

Cool! It doesn't count toward my 10, but I don't care. I'll just be glad to see you there! :)
Kris