Monday, October 12, 2009

Before & after - Snuggle Pants

I love to see the before and after of my sweaters, or any sweaters, from sweater to finished product, so this week I will share some with you. These soft & adorable diaper covers came from Snuggle Pants Etsy shop.

She has these before & after pics in her shop (I recommend clicking on the pics to enlarge them, so you can see all the great detail from this Aran sweater!):

When I saw these longies in her shop, I knew they looked familiar. I have this sweater currently for sale in my shop!



This sweater was in my sold items, and these pants were in Snuggle Pant's sold items, but they were fun to revisit!


For more great sweater pants, be sure to stop by Snuggle Pants Etsy shop. For more great sweaters .... well, you know where to go... Resweater!