Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hershey is my baby



So.... what do you have on your door? Are you looking for something unique, beautiful, and recycled? My friend Nata-Leigh was, and found this fabulous Etsy shop, Hershey is my baby! She carries a fun variety of great woolly goodies. If you are looking for a good read, her blog is great too!




Though I almost never talk about things that are not made from recycled wool, I just had to show you all her pet beds. It is such a clever idea, and if I needed a pet bed I would be buying one one these for sure!

3 comments:

Nata-Leigh (Lubbock's Mom) said...

I've got to add ornaments to my wish list for next year. This year ... I'm just hoping Lubbock doesn't eat anything ;)

Unknown said...

I am so glad I found your blog. It is so interesting. Love the above woolies.

Viola said...

I just love that pet bed. It reminds me of my two little black cats being suitcase addicts (every time I pack or unpack my suitcase for or from a journey they hop into it- maybe saying:"Take me with you!"- but as I said they also do it when I return from a trip, so I think, they really love the suitcase)- so making a suitcase into a bed for them would just be purrrfect;.)