Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Plainfield library craft show


There's my booth, above, and below is the closest thing to a panoramic view of the show as you're going to get ;).



Sales were few, and we had a down pour for an extended period of time, but my booth neighbor was fun to talk to, and the sun eventually came out. I had a fun time shopping, and think I might have spent more than I made (oops!).
Wanna see what I got? My booth neighbor, Lara (hope I spelled that right!), makes adorable hats, both knit & fleece. My son liked the fleece, and I liked the knit ones, so I compromised & bought both!



There was a woman who made cute charms, and I couldn't resist this adorable cookie charm.



Another booth had crystal & bead jewelry, and I love shiny things, so I got this beautiful fall colored necklace.



This magnetic picture frame was perfect for my son to put in his room with pictures of him & his friends.



I would have posted links, but these were all just local folks who do a few shows in the fall, and didn't have online shops.

It looks like I might be doing another show or 2 this year! There is a Naperville church craft show that I will probably be attending on December 3rd, as well as possibly another. Stay tuned for more info on those!

No comments: