Tuesday, July 15, 2014

It's Tutorial Tuesday! Make a super cute n easy sheep pillow!


http://www.purlbee.com/the-purl-bee/2010/3/12/mollys-sketchbook-little-lamb-pillows.html
What could be more fitting than making a sheep out of wool? I found this adorable and easy sheep pillow tutorial, Molly's Sketchbook: Little Lamb Pillows, and made one for my bed.

I cheated on mine, and was too lazy to cut the scallops, so I just cut the general shape of the pattern without them. Though it's not as cute without the scallops, I still like how it turned out, especially with the cabled pattern of the sweater.



 

I didn't have any stuffing on hand, so I just used the scraps from the sweater I had left over after cutting the body of the sheep. Since I am always looking for my remote controls, I added a couple of pockets to back for them :).


Thanks, Molly, for the super cute tutorial!

1 comment:

Lynda Sharratt said...

I like this more than the original and that is cute. I have some old woolies I can use. Lovely!!