Saturday, February 6, 2010
Another good karma giveaway!
I have nothing to blog about today. How about a giveaway?
I will be giving away your choice of *ANY* one sweater from my shop to one lucky winner! Ready for the rules?
* Go to my shop and let me know which sweater is your favorite (doesn't have to be the one you win).
Want an extra entry?
* Follow my blog, and if you already do just say that.
* Do something kind... Slip a sweet note in your husband's lunchbox, play that game you've played a hundred times with your kid that you hate, but your kid loves, a random act of kindness to a stranger, bring some baked goods to a neighbor (that's what got someone the winning entry in one of my past good karma giveaways!) , and let us know what you did! It will make you feel good about yourself, make the recipient of the good fortune happy, and it will get you another entry! No fair posting something you already did, or were planning to do!... it's makes it more fun this way!
* Blog about this giveaway & link to it.
* Blog about encouraging kindness, and giving. (you can blog in the same post about this giveaway & encouraging kindness, and still get 2 entries).
* Have a giveaway of your own!
Make sure to leave a separate comment for the entries you complete!
Deadline: Saturday, February 13th at midnight, Central time zone. I will use random.org to pick the winners the following morning (February 14th). **please leave an email if your blogger profile does not include it or you don't have a blog. I need a way to contact you.** Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and the winner will have 48 hours to reply back before I draw a new winner.
*Due to the weight of some sweaters (could cost $40 to ship one heavy sweater in some countries!), i'm afraid i'll have to limit the contest to US & Canada residents only for ANY sweater. Those from other countries can still enter, but will be limited to sweaters that are under 1 lb.