Friday, February 5, 2010

prospective

I was excited about yet another recycled wool project the other day, and my husband had his usual disinterested look (probably the same look I give when he talks football at me, lol), and I said "you are so lucky that I have a hobby that saves us money!". He then looked interested, and asked "what do you mean?". I explained that most people's hobbies cost money, and are expensive to maintain, but mine actually saves us money. I make gifts now, instead of buying them, and have created a business out of something I enjoy. He looked at me and said "You're right! I AM lucky!". Good Hubby :)

3 comments:

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

I need to try that logic on my man.

Tegan Henry said...

thumbs up!

Danielle said...

Hahaha, good job! He's so well trained :)