Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Longies good karma giveaway!
I know I should be posting a tutorial, because it's Tutorial Tuesday, but it's been a busy few days. How about a giveaway instead? I made these longies (wool diaper cover pants) for my son, but they ended up being too small for him, especially in the legs (will not fit chunky legs!), so he never wore them. PLEASE don't enter this giveaway unless your child can wear these (or grandchild, or cloth diapering friend in need). I just don't want these sold. I may never know, but karma will. The measurements are 18" waist, 19-23" rise (ribbing can be folded down), 10 1/2" hips, 12" thigh. The inseam is 15", but they can always be rolled at the bottom. These are made from blue & maroon sweaters, and are 100% lambswool. There is a thick lambswool wet zone (positioned in the boy wet zone). These are bulletproof, and perfect for even heavy night wetters. They are clean, lanolized, and ready to wear! I will be using random.org to determine the winner, so again, please measure your child to make sure these will fit before entering the giveaway! By the way... the legs are the exact same length, even though the picture makes one leg look longer.
* Go to my shop and let me know which sweater is your favorite.
Want an extra entry?
* Follow my blog, and if you already do just say that.
* Do something kind... Slip a sweet note in your husband's lunchbox, play that game you've played a hundred times with your kid that you hate, but your kid loves, a random act of kindness to a stranger, bring some baked goods to a neighbor (that's what got someone the winning entry in one of my past good karma giveaways!) , and let us know what you did! It will make you feel good about yourself, make the recipient of the good fortune happy, and it will get you another entry! No fair posting something you already did, or were planning to do!... it's makes it more fun this way!
* Blog about this giveaway & link to it.
* Blog about encouraging kindness, and giving. (you can blog in the same post about this giveaway & encouraging kindness, and still get 2 entries).
* Have a giveaway of your own!
Make sure to leave a separate comment for the entries you complete!
Deadline: Saturday, February 20th at midnight, Central time zone. I will use random.org to pick the winners the following morning (February 21st). **please leave an email if your blogger profile does not include it or you don't have a blog. I need a way to contact you.** Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and the winner will have 48 hours to reply back before I draw a new winner.