Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What I've Been Working on Wednesday

Guess what I made this week? Yup, you guessed it... mittens! I did manage to make a pair of merino running pants (probably the next tutorial for Tutorial Tuesday!), and one lone hat. I think I need to concentrate on something else next week ;)

The cashmere mittens & doublers...


The wool & wool blend mittens (the pair in the bottom right corner aren't ironed yet. BIG difference! ...


the runners mittens (that are begging to be ironed!), and the lone hat.


It's been a productive week!

2 comments:

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

sew...sew...sew...little lady!! Well done ;-)

Janet xox

Tina said...

After reading your post about running mittens with a side note about running tights, I was motivated to give the tights a try. I am anxious to see what you came up with to see how I did :)

Need to felt the few sweaters I got at the thrift store the other day so I can make a few sets of mittens...

Thanks for all the awesome ideas!