Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's What I've Been Working on Wednesday!


Whew, what haven't I been working on this week?! Lol! It has been a busy, busy week, but I managed to sneak in some crafting. This week it was all "project bag work"... stuff I can take in my bag on the go, or when i'm watching tv at the end of the night, & hand sew. I made the button pins for future hats, and always the dryer balls. I didn't make all those dryer balls this week, but they were all in various stages, and I finished them this week. That's it. What did you work on this week? Feel free, as always, to post your finished products on my Facebook page!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Made 2 Rudolph longies out of the sweater I bought from you I will get some pics up tonight. I am going try my shot at the dryer ball, with my scraps.

Resweater said...

I can't wait to see them! They sound adorable :)

Lora said...

warning--buttons and felt are addicting. Felt by itself is a problem. Add the buttons, and you are in real trouble...