Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What I've Been Working on Wednesday


This week, I made a couple of matching girl/doll beret sets in cashmere (those are $30/set, $25 for wool, since some of my friends were asking how much I was going to charge). Cute, eh?

I also have been working on a cashmere throw for my Grandma for Christmas. She lives in Arizona, so she doesn't need a thick blanket, but thought this would be a nice layer if she gets cold from the AC. Here's a sneak peek at that...

There should be a lot for me to post about next Wednesday, since I am going to make myself seam rip my mistake pile this week, and finish all those half done projects i've been ignoring. I also got my old sewing machine back from the repair shop, so I have 2 machines for the first time!

As always, feel free to show off your finished projects on my Facebook page. I love to see them!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I love that Cashmere throw!!! I love the colors and I can only imagine how wonderful it would be to snuggle upin it!

Shari said...

Your beret sets are adorable!