Monday, March 7, 2011

Before & after!

It's been a while since i've done a before & after. I need to do this way more often! All of the following were made by my customers from sweaters from my shop.

Melissa posted this one on my Facebook page.
Before:

and after... ... a incredibly adorable skirt & leggings (aka longies with skirtie). For some reason I could only upload the smaller picture, but to get a better look at this adorable creation click here.

The next 3 are from Shannon's shop, Woollybottoms. If you have never gone there, I highly recommend it! She has the most adorable baby items including wool diaper covers, and wool slippers. I think she will be a regular in my Before & After posts!

Before...

and after...

Before...

and after...

Before...

and after...

5 comments:

Rachel M said...

Oh those slippers are so cute! :)

Sandra Toro said...

beautiful I'm inlove with those slippers!!!!

Resweater said...

I agree! Shannon makes the cutest slippers :)

Heather said...

LOVE those slippers! Your blog is dangerous - you'll have my "things to make" list a mile long. ;-)

Shannon said...

Thanks for featuring my slippers :) I love getting sweaters from Kris. I couldn't wait to turn this latest batch into diaper covers and slippers.