Friday, March 4, 2011

I have 500 blog readers! Time for a sale!


I have over 500 blog readers now! Can you believe it? Thank you all! You know what that means? That's right... a sale!

5 things about this sale:

- All sweaters in my shop are 50 cents off, all mystery lots in my shop are $5.00 off, and all blankets in my shop are $5.00 off!
- The sale will run from now, until Wednesday, March 9th at midnight, cst (5 days!).
- Sweater Sunday sweaters, and sweaters that are on hold, are not included in the sale, only sweaters that are currently listed in my shop. You are welcome to add sale sweaters to your hold sweaters, though.
- Since their isn't a way to set up this sale in my shop, without manually having to change each listing, the prices in my shop reflect the before sale prices. Just check out through Artfire, but contact me before paying with your Paypal email, and I will send you a revised Paypal invoice with the sale prices.
- To start shopping, click here!

2 comments:

Molly said...

Congratulations!!! You surely have at least that many more in lurkers. I was one of them til a few weeks ago. Your blog is wonderful, here's to 500 more.

Resweater said...

Thanks, Molly! :)