Tuesday, January 31, 2012

It's Tutorial Tuesday!

I'm still working on a couple of tutorials myself, but thankfully there are a few great Tutorials from some very talented people to share!


Over at Quotidian Life, you can find this beautiful recycled wool table runner... another great use for scraps! It is not a tutorial, per se, but she describes how she made it, and is pretty self explanatory once you read it.


Dena, over at Everything But The Oink, has a great tutorial for using all those little leftover scraps to make an adorable scrappy scarf here.


Last, but not least, Amy, over at While Wearing Heels, has yet another fabulous felt food tutorial! Check out her adorable apple tutorial here.



Thank you, ladies, for your fabulous contributions to the recycled wool community! :)

2 comments:

Zaira said...

ooo I love the table runner!

Resweater said...

Me too! I can't wait to get my sewing machine back, so I can try this.