Friday, April 23, 2010

Feature Friday - What are they up to now?

I thought it would be fun to go back to a few shops i've already featured and see what they are up to these days.

It looks like Hereyougodesign's Etsy shop has added some cute recycled wool headbands...

The Sassy Crafter, a recycling diva, is turning old planters & recycled wool into fun pin cushions...


Heartfeltbaby is still making beautiful recycled wool clothing...


and so is Devilmademedoit...


and Plytextiles is still making pillows that are works of art.


That was fun! Should we revisit more next week? I'd love to do more this morning, but i've got a rummage sale and some garage sales calling my name! Happy Friday!

4 comments:

I♥thesecrazykids said...

Good luck at rummage sales today. I was hoping to go but don't think the rain is going to clear up.

inadvertent farmer said...

Wow...those are wonderful! I need to quit making bags and move onto skirts! Thanks for visiting, Kim

Tina said...

That is such a neat idea! I love all the pics, but the pillow is my favorite. Great work!

The Sewing Dork said...

I have such craft envy - everything you showcase here makes me drool.