Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Recycled wool dolls & animals week - Lassothemoon


Are you looking for the perfect low maintenance pet? Look no further! Etsy shop Lassothemoon's super adorable recycled wool hamsters, bunnies, puppies, and bears require no food, exercise, or vet trips... just cuddles :)




Her chicken dumpling pincushions were sold to raise money for the Susan G. Komen foundation, and she gave 100% of the sales from them. I don't know about you, but I think that's pretty cool!
"This one is even closer to my heart. 100% of the sale price of this pincushion will go to the Susan G. Komen foundation for breast cancer research. I am donating my time and supplies, so that the whole $20 from this purchase will go toward our goal of $500. I chose the chicken motif, because chickens have breasts, too!"

2 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

oh what a fabulous post and shop!
i love her work!
xoxoxo
melissa

Lasso the Moon said...

Thank you so much for the article. What a treat! I currently don't have any chicken dumplings in the shop, but I do have more coming this weekend. (I have a young, crazy family. My 2-yr-old is running around without undies as I type this!)
Anyway, thanks for the love!
Anna (lassothemoon.etsy.com)