Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Recycled wool pattern week - Home Made Originals


Some people like to frog wool sweaters (reclaim the yarn), so I don't want to make the froggers/knitters feel left out. Here's an awesome pattern for those who frog & knit... cabled neck warmers! A perfect Mother's Day or Christmas present from the heart. I love them so much I ordered one myself! You can check out the progress on her blog! I bought the neck warmer, and not the pattern because I can't knit, but if you do knit, the pattern is a bargain! You can find this pattern in Etsy shop Home Made Originals.

2 comments:

HomeMadeOriginals said...

Hey, thanks for featuring my pattern. It is a fun knit, I haven't got tired of making them myself. Your neck warmer should be arriving soon.

Resweater said...

It arrived today & I love it! I am sad that I have to tuck it away until fall, but I will wear it often then. It is great, thank you :)