Thursday, April 23, 2009

Recycled wool dolls & animals week - various artists

We have had SO many great recycled wool creatures visit us in the past, that today I thought it would be nice to revisit them!

Pogos, by Etsy shop Pogoshop:


Adorable patchwork creatures, by Etsy shop Cocoon Designs :


Stuff I have made for my son:


Sock monkey, socktopi, and more in Blackbirdfashion's Etsy shop:


Adorable bears from Etsy shop ShopMoeMoe:


Cute colorful critters from Etsy shop Freedom Rainbow:


Kitties & cashmere babies from Etsy shop Sweet Poppy Cat:


Lala & Gleen's funky Funny Bunnies:


Whew! I think that's all of them.

As always, click on any of the pictures to enlarge them.

7 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi kris!
what a great post!
i love them all!
:) melissa

Melanie, Moe, Ollie said...

I love all the critters! Fun to see so many that I follow on Etsy as your Resweater customers :)

Have a great day!

McIrish Annie said...

I have passed your blog link out to many of my friends who love recyling wool! sooo inspirational

Resweater said...

Thanks! It's so much fun to find all the fabulous recycled wooly things out there & put them all in one place.

Sixpence and A Blue Moon said...

So great! I love each one, but the most colorful ones are my favorites.

Save Animal said...


If you are searching for a Cat Grooming in Abu Dhabi
Then this site is for you. You don't need to worry about your pet grooming. You get usefull information from this site.

petznstuff said...

this blog is very helpful
https://petznstuffuae.com/