Wednesday, November 4, 2009

100! 100! 100!


I now have 100 followers of my blog, thanks to each & every one of you 100 followers, so you deserve a sale! For the next 100 hours (sale ends Sunday at 11am central time), take 100 pennies ($1) off of every individually listed sweater in my shop, and 100 cents off of every 2 sweaters in a lot (50 cents off each one...for example, a 10 sweater lot will be $5 off) ! This kind of sale kinda makes you want to buy 100 sweaters, eh? ;)

eta: Sorry, but I forgot to leave instructions for the sale! The prices in my shop are full price. You can either pay the whole amount & i'll refund you the difference right away, or check out through Artfire and contact me for a revised Paypal invoice.

1 comment:

Nata-Leigh (Lubbock's Mom) said...

Ya and Hoo! I'm so proud of you!