Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!



I have a lot to be thankful for this year!

I am thankful that my husband is working again, after being laid off, and that he is healthy.

I am thankful that the chemo my sister in law is undergoing is working.

I am thankful that we are all healthy.

I am thankful, even though he has turned into a cyclone of energy recently, that my son is happy & healthy. He is my joy :)

I am thankful for all of my Resweater customers. Because of Resweater, I am able to stay home with my son, and encourage the use of recycled materials in crafting.

I am thankful for you, my blog readers, who continue to make this blog fun.

Happy Thanksgiving all! I hope you all eat too much, laugh too much, and are thankful today!

2 comments:

Catherine @ van Breugel Design said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I am always thankful to see a post or a kind comment from you! I hope you had a wonderful time!

Viola said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for the fact that I will finally (and hopefully)finish my degree pretty soon- it was quite a struggle up to now. I am also thankful for all the people who support me on my way and encourage me in difficult times. I am thankful for my two little black furballs (cats) Baba Jaga and Laila who show their love and want to be petted a lot. I am also thankful for every sunny day right now (among all the grey rainy days here in Berlin). I am thankful that I have enough to eat, warm clothing and housing. I am thankful for for the "luxury" of (although not being "rich") being in the privileged situation to think about living green, being able to choose what to eat and wear at all.