Monday, November 9, 2009

Christmas crafts!

I have to decided that this year I will be making all my Christmas presents for my friends & family. With my husband laid off, I have the time, and homemade gifts are so much nicer! I want to share it all with you, but my family & friends read my blog! I have set up an online photo album, that is shared by a link. If you email me, krisnstevep(at)netzero(dot)com, I will give you the link. If you just put "link, please!" in the subject of your email, you don't even have to write anything, and i'll forward you the link. I will be adding things as I make them, and the link will remain the same, so you can save it. Please feel free to leave comments and suggestions under my photos... I need all the help I can get!

4 comments:

Nata-Leigh (Lubbock's Mom) said...

Since you said you couldn't tell me about it, I'll assume you don't want me to email you ;)

Maybe my word verification holds a clue ... ox ski ... is it right???

Resweater said...

You can ox ski all you want, but you aint gettin' in! YOU will have to wait until Christmas :)

Anna said...

since Im not family could you clue me in???? I made all gifts last year. But we are in the middle of an international adoption and I havent even started knitting. I am pretty freaked out but hoping I can pull something out of the magic hat.

Resweater said...

Sure! Just email me (krisnstevep@netzero.com) with "link please" in the subject line, and i'll reply with the link.

If anyone has any ideas, or links to recycled wool tutorials, please feel free to share them with me/us!

Kris :)